a. Enter the income of all co-moving members of your household.
b. You will need one of the following two documents for this:
- An income statement from the previous year or, if not yet available, the year before.
- If you are unable to download an income statement yourself, you can request the most recent statement via the Tax Authorities Telefoon.
- Make sure you have an income statement for all adults moving with you. Copy the amount stated on this.
- A recent final or provisional income tax assessment from the previous year or, if not yet available, the year before. Copy the amount stated under aggregate income.
- During the housing assignment, we check the income you have stated on the basis of the above documents. Always take the income statement with you when listing a house, even if it does not contain an amount.