How it works
- What is appropriate allocation?
- How does appropriate allocation work in practice?
- Allocate via registration period or lottery tickets
- Determine your income
- No income statement or income tax assessment?
- Your income has fallen or increased
- Student or self-employed
- Income Control
- Which income document?
- Add, change or delete income documents.
- Your privacy. What happens to your income documents?
- We use the following conditions:
- How can I request an income statement?
- Can I rent a home without an income statement?
- Why does Fynancr request an income statement from the tax authorities?
- Why do I have to meet the conditions to be able to rent a home?
- Can I qualify for urgency?
- Does appropriate allocation also apply if I have an urgency
- Are there homes where urgent people do not have priority?
- I have responded to a property. How will it go on?
- I am a candidate. What should I do now?
- I have been invited for a (group) viewing. What should I do?
- Basic rent, service charges and total rent. What is the difference?
- How do I see if I meet the conditions for a home?
- What is the Privacy Statement of Fynancr?
- How does this website work?
- Register as a home seeker
- Registration date
- Registration time
- Registration number
- Your email address
- Registration fee
- Renewal Fee
- Your personal profile
- Household composition
- Waiting time: How long do I have to wait for an affordable rental home?
- Registration conditions
- Calculate rent
- Affordable rent
- Service charge
- Free Market rental properties
- Phishing messages about renewal costs
- Until when can I respond to properties?
- I have responded to a rental property, where can I see where I ended up?
- Do you not respond to an invitation for a property that is offered by lottery?
- Are you not responding to a property that is offered on the basis of the longest measurement time?
- Do you indicate that you are not coming or that you are not interested?
- I have to provide data. How do I do that?
- What information do you take with you to a group viewing?
- I have been offered a house. How will it go on?
- I have accepted a home. How will it go on?
- House for families
- Cuando casino tragamonedas La competencia es buena
- 5 Brilliant Ways To Use essay
- 5 Geheimnisse: Wie man retro reels slot verwendet, um ein erfolgreiches Geschäftsprodukt zu erstellen
- online-Glücksspiel: Zurück zu den Grundlagen
- Den Weg des casino kostenlos spielen zu meistern ist kein Zufall - es ist eine Kunst
- Ho To best dating site Without Leaving Your Office
- The Pros And Cons Of best dating site
- online casino Chancen für alle
- 10 trendige Möglichkeiten zur Verbesserung von online slots ohne einzahlung
- How To Make More best dating site By Doing Less
- Free Advice On https://gyazo.com/
- https://gyazo.com/ Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- top-casinos in Österreich ist für Ihr Unternehmen von entscheidender Bedeutung. Lerne warum!
- baddeutsch altenburg Einmal, baddeutsch altenburg zweimal: 3 Gründe, warum Sie baddeutsch altenburg nicht das dritte Mal verwenden sollten
- online gambling Abuse - How Not To Do It
- mr.bet casino: Brauchen Sie es wirklich? Dies wird Ihnen bei der Entscheidung helfen!
- Nunca cambiar sportingbet chile eventualmente te destruirá
- 10 preguntas sobre Casino online
- Sins Of metrodental UK
- The Impact Of play poker online On Your Customers/Followers
- 10 Ideas About betfair slots review That Really Work
- Endlich wird das Geheimnis von Online-Slots für echtes Geld gelüftet
- Beweisen Sie, dass im Casino spielen wirklich funktioniert
- Nordslot Ervaring
I am a candidate. What should I do now?
a. If you have become a candidate, we will contact you by email.
b. We offer the houses in different ways.
c. We first ask the 1st candidate in the line if he/she wants the house.
If they accept it there will be no viewing
d. If the 1st candidate refuses, the next 10 candidates in line are invited to view the property at the same time.
e. If the second candidate in line refuses, the third can have it… and so on until one the candidates accept it.
f. If none of the candidates accept it, we invite the next 10 candidates in line for a viewing.
g. Because Fynancr Housing works differently, it is important that you read the email you receive carefully. This email explains exactly what to do.
Read more about viewing the property here: I have been invited for a (group) viewing. What should I do?