Who We Are
Our website address is: https://tfimc.com
The Financial Intermediate Membership Club (TFIMC) “we,” “our,” and “us”) respects the privacy of our online customers and visitors to this website (www.TFICM.com), it’s affiliated pages, and any mobile application (an “App”) (collectively, the “webSite”). This Online Privacy Statement explains what information we collect when you visit or otherwise interact with the Site, how we use it, and when we may share it.
This Online Privacy Statement only describes our Site practices. It does not apply to how we generally collect or use other information we collect from or about you as a customer or applicant for a TFIMC Services.
In addition, our Sites may link to third party services or apps that we don’t control, including social media sites (collectively “Third Party Sites”). You should be aware that Third Party Sites may have different privacy practices from our Site and may provide less security than this Site. The choice to access a Third Party Site is yours, in your sole discretion.
Please note that this Online Privacy Statement also applies regardless of how you may access the Site, including through a mobile device. Once you leave our Site or are redirected to a Third Party Site, you are no longer governed by this Online Privacy Statement.
How We Collect Information and What We Collect
We collect and receive certain information about you when you access the Site. What we receive, and how we receive it, in part depends on what you do when you access the Site.
We Collect Personally-Identifiable and Non-Personally-Identifiable Information
We collect the following categories of personal information for the following purposes:
- Personally-identifiable information (such as your name, address, email, or phone number); this information is utilised to provide you information about requested products or services, decision an application or service your account, or to contact you related to any of the above.
- Education, employment, and financial information; this information is utilised to decision an application, verify your identity, or to disburse financial support proceeds.
- Commercial information, geolocation data, and internet or other electronic network activity information; this information is utilised to tailor appropriate products or services to you.
We collect personally-identifiable information (such as your name, address, email, or phone number) and non-personally-identifiable when you provide it to us. For example, if you request to receive offers and alerts or when you complete an online survey. In addition, our business partners and service providers may give us information about you. Please note that, except for limited instances where you choose to interact with us and provide us with your personally-identifiable information directly, you are not required to submit personally-identifiable information. You can browse the Site and review the content on the Site without having to submit such information.
We also collect personally-identifiable information that you provide when filling in forms on the Site, including registration forms. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Site.
We may also collect, obtain, or acquire personally-identifiable and non-personally-identifiable information from our service providers or third parties, for the purposes described above.
We Collect Information Automatically When You Access the Site
TFIMC or our service providers use these features to collect non-personally-identifiable information about you. This type of information may include ,but is not limited ,to your IP address and/or domain; the type and version of the Internet browser that you use; the date, time and duration of your visit to the Site, and the specific pages, buttons, images, videos or other Site content that you may access during your visit. These tools enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on and off the Site.
Your browser may enable you to block or (in the case of cookies) delete some of the means by which we automatically collect information when you visit the Site, but doing so may affect your experience on the Site. You should refer to your browser about what options might be available to you. TFIMC does not process or respond to Do Not Track signals or other similar signals whereby a visitor to a website requests that it disable collection of information about the visitor’s online activities over time and across different websites. By visiting and using the Site you consent to the use of these tracking technologies and related services.
We or our service providers may use information about your activities on the Site, such as the pages that you visit and the key words that you use to search for content, to help determine what advertisements or offers might be of interest to you. These advertisements may be on the Site or on Third Party Sites. The use of information in this manner is referred to as online behavioural advertising. We believe that online behavioural advertising helps to provide you with more relevant advertising based on the websites that you visit.
You may opt-out of online behavioural advertising by following the instructions in the “Your Options” section of this Online Privacy Statement. Please note that opting out of online behavioural advertising will not stop you from receiving advertisements. However, the advertisements that you see may not be as relevant to you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Information that we collect about you and your web browsing behaviour is used to optimise your online experience. Among other reasons, we may use the information that you provide or that we collect when you visit the Site to:
- Verify your identity and/or remember your personal settings or preferences when using the Site;
- Determine your interests and needs in order to recommend relevant products and services;
- Qualify you for products and services that you request and to process your transactions;
- Post advertising content on Third Party Sites, along with web beacons and pixel tags to provide information to us and to third parties about pages you visit after seeing our ads or offers;
- Analyse the quality and performance of the Site and marketing campaigns;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; and Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it. We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customer) for various business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, marketing or analysing marketing trends consistent with applicable law.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share the personally-identifiable information that you provide to us or that we receive from our business partners or service providers with our service providers. The services performed by our service providers are done pursuant to a written contract and are processing any information on behalf of us.
We do not authorise third parties to collect, use, or disclose this information except as necessary to perform services for us or to comply with law. These third parties may not use the information that we provide to them to independently market to you unless you consent.
There may be other instances in which we may share either your personally-identifiable or non-personally-identifiable information with a third party. For example:
- To respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order or other official governmental actions that are served upon us, and then in conformity with their terms or as we are otherwise permitted or required by law;
- To respond to our regulators or other governmental authorities;
- To protect or defend The Financial Intermediate Membership Club or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or their directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, or independent contractors in any legal proceeding;
- Where we suspect fraud or for other risk management purposes;
- As required or permitted by law; or
- As otherwise instructed or authorised by you.
To stop receiving promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you receive from The Financial Intermediate Membership Club. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we may still send you transactional messages, including responses to your questions or information about your application or financial support.
This opt-out is browser and computer specific because the opt-out is stored as a cookie. If you delete cookies after you opt-out, you will need to opt out again on AdChoices. Please note that you may still continue to see our generic advertising even if you opt out of online behavioural advertising.
If you do not want us or third parties to automatically collect information from you through your use of the App in the ways described above, do not download the App or delete it from your device.
The Financial Intermediate Membership Club (TFIMC) has developed and maintains security standards that are designed to protect information as it is transmitted from your computer to the network that hosts the Site. This technology is referred to as Secure Socket Layer (SSL), and it is the leading security protocol of data transfer on the Internet.
However, you also have a significant role in maintaining the security of your information. For example, you should ensure that you have up-to-date anti-virus and anti-malware software installed on your computer. You should also understand that The Financial Intermediate Membership Club will never send you electronic communications (whether they be email or requests made over the Internet) to request sensitive personal information. Similarly, you should never send us your sensitive personal information through a non-secure email channel. If you do communicate with us electronically you consent for us (or our service providers) to reply to you in that medium.
You are also in control of the information that you share with The Financial Intermediate Membership Club, either directly or indirectly. If you are uncomfortable with sharing your personally-identifiable information with us, the easiest option is not to do so. However, you understand that if you do not share such information with us we may be unable to assist you with certain transactions.
Additionally, if you found information about The Financial Intermediate Membership Club on a Third Party Site – such as a social media site like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter – you understand that if you share information about you on such a Third Party Site that it will not be governed by this Online Privacy Statement and, depending on the Third Party Site, may be visible to all users of that Third Party Site. You should review the privacy policies and practices of Third Party Sites before providing information to them.
Personal Information of Children
The Site, and the products and services described on the Site, are intended for use by individuals who are at least 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13 you should not be visiting the Site. We do not knowingly collect or retain personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 and are visiting or otherwise using the Site you are advised not to disclose or provide any personally-identifiable information on the Site.
If You Access the Site from Outside the United States
If you reside outside the United States, you understand and agree that any information you provide to us on the website will be transferred from the country of your residence or location at the time it was provided to the United States. If you do not want your personally-identifiable information to be transferred to the United States do not provide that information to us. By providing us with your information you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States.
Changes to the Online Privacy Statement
We may make changes to this Online Privacy Statement at any time and without notice to you. It is your responsibility to review this Online Privacy Statement from time to time to understand whether any changes have been made. If you use the Site following any update to this Online Privacy Statement it constitutes your acceptance of the modifications. If you have any questions about this Online Privacy Statement, TFIMC’s privacy practices, or have a disability and would like to access this Online Privacy Statement in an alternative format please contact us at…
State Privacy Rights
Your state of residence, including California, may grant you certain rights, including:
- The right to request that a business disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses, and sells.
- Please see the Data Requests section below to make a request.
- TFIMC will not sell or disclose the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorisation.
- The right to request deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by the business.
- Please see the Data Requests section below to make a request.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by a business.
- Please see the Data Requests section below to make a Do Not Sell My Personal Information request.
- The right to not receive discriminatory treatment by a business for the exercise your privacy rights.
- The right to designate an authorised agent to make a request under state law on your behalf.
Your rights, and any data requests, may be limited and subject to certain exceptions, including but not limited to: complying with federal, state, or local laws, including the record retention provisions of laws such as the Truth in Lending Act, Gramm Leach Bliley Act, and US PATRIOT Act; and use of consumer information that is deidentified, used in the aggregate, or has not be associated with an individual.
This Online Privacy Statement Was Last Updated On: March 20, 2020