a. You can only register with Fynancr Housing if you meet the following conditions:

  • You are 18 years or older;
  • You have US nationality or a valid residence status;
  • The registration is personal and cannot be transferred to someone else.
  • There is one exception: if the tenderer dies, the tender may be registered in the name of the co-tenderer. This is only possible in the case of a marriage, registered partnership or cohabitation agreement. In the event of a divorce, the co-registrant cannot claim the accrued rights of the registration.

You may be registered with Fynancr Housing twice: once as a subscriber and once as a co-registrant (a co-registrant does not build up a registration period).